If the payment fails, your order will be automatically cancelled. To retry, you should place a new order again.
If you cannot find the campaign anymore, you can contact us here and we’ll have a look for you
To buy one or more products, just follow these steps:
- On the product page, select the product, colour, size (don’t forget to have a look at our size guide) and then click the ‘BUY NOW’ button.
- If you want to add other products, you can add them directly from your cart by clicking on “Add another style or colour”
- When you’re finished selecting all the products, review your order and edit it if needed. If all’s good to go, click the ‘Proceed to Checkout’ button.
- On the checkout page, after reviewing once again your order on the right hand, fill in:
* your email address
* and your shipping address (full name, address, city, region, zip code and country) – please note we always consider the shipping address you fill out in the checkout form instead of the address associated to your payment method.
- Select your payment method in the bottom of the checkout page and click ‘Place your order’. If you use a credit card, you will need to fill in your credit card details before. For other payment methods you will be directed to the partner payment provider page to insert your payment details.
If the payment method you want to use does not show up as an option, then this is not available and you should choose another suitable one.
The products displayed in the photos are mock-ups which are representative of our products. When you order from a certain campaign, you will receive that design printed on your chosen product.
When choosing the colour of your item, it’s important to note that colours may look slightly different in real life than on a computer monitor.
Shipping is available worldwide through different carriers, depending on the destination and the items ordered.
Likewise, the shipping costs depend on the weight of the parcel and the destination. It is cheaper to add several items in one same order than to buy and ship them separately. As an example, these are flat rate shipping costs for a t-shirt:
- 3.49 GBP / 3.99 EUR / 4.99 USD to the UK, EU, USA and Canada
- 6.49 GBP / 7.29 EUR / 8.19 USD to anywhere else in the world
- Import duties, taxes and brokerage fees, if applicable, are not included in these prices and should be paid by you. We recommend checking Customs regulation in your country, bearing in mind that we usually ship from the EU or US.
In terms of timeframe, as all articles are carefully made to order, they are only produced and shipped after the campaign end (check the countdown on the top of the product page). Within the EU and US, orders are typically delivered within 10 – 14 business days from the end of the campaign. For any other destinations, it will likely take one week more for delivery.
At the moment it’s not possible to request express shipping.
If you have ordered several items, these might be shipped in different parcels so you might receive them on different days.
Our clothes are made and printed by European and American suppliers. Most of them are made of 100% cotton. However, heather colours, hoodies and other specific clothing items are made of 90% cotton + 10% polyester blend. If you’d like to know the composition of a specific product, please email us here.
As sizes might vary from your usual brands, and we do not hold stock for size exchanges, we strongly recommend you check our size guide before purchasing. You can find the best match by comparing the measurements in our guide with those of a t-shirt that fits you well. Ensure you lay your item on a flat surface, and measure from slightly below the armholes.
Here is an example:
You can find a size guide table on every product page placed to the right of the size selector. When you click on it, the measurements for the product you’ve selected will be displayed in a pop-up window. Note that the chest measurements are full chest, so when measuring your garment item from armpit to armpit, don’t forget to multiply it by 2.
If a size is showing in the size guidelines table but not on the size selector, it’s because it’s not available for sale.
Sorry, unfortunately at this point we’re unable to create new designs or customise any existing ones for you.
You can search for all available products by scrolling the campaigns on the store homepage (if you’re on a campaign page, just click on ‘Back to store’ link on the top right corner). Note that behind each campaign icon, other products with the same design might be sold as well.
If by any chance you don’t find the article, colour or size you were looking for, it’s because it’s not available. Sorry!
However, we recommend you to keep an eye on this store for any similar products that might be launched soon.